Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Can I wear shoes and socks after the tan?

With winter weather approaching, it is very tempting to want to wear those warmer shoes or socks to your spray tan appointment.  However, unless you want to look like you are wearing permanent socks, it is best to wear shoes without absorbent qualities to the tanning salon.  Leave those cute UGGs at the house, and go for the spray tan's best friend- the flip flop, instead.  It is only for a little while, so that the tan can completely dry.  We have found that after about an hour or so,and from then on-  it does not harm the tan to put on warmer shoes. 

1 comment:

  1. I am grateful to you on the grounds that your article is exceptionally useful for me to continue with my exploration in same region. Your cited illustrations are all that much significant to my exploration field.This is extraordinary! It really exhibits to me where to broaden my online diary สเปรย์กันน้ำร้องเท้า

    ReplyDelete